We love to have our school counselor, Miss Beckham, come in to teach us. This week, she visited Miss Bird’s fifth grade class and talked about what a counselor does at our school. The students learned that a counselor does a lot for the student. Here are some of the things the fifth graders learned that she does for them:
- Miss Beckham is here for every single student.
- She comes into our class to help everyone achieve their highest potential.
- She does a college week to learn about college and careers.
- She will help students brainstorm solutions to a problem they are having.
- Miss Beckham wants every single student to know that they are important and a valuable member of our school.
- Our counselor can help us understand the hard feelings that we are having.
- Miss Beckham is here to help keep us safe.
Thank you, Miss Beckham for all you do for us here at Brookside!
#brooksidetigers #tigerpride #brooksidestudents #DiscoverPowerWithin #nebohero #NeboSchoolDistrict #studentsuccess #empowerstudents #engagestudents #focusonstudents #loveUTpublicschools #utpol #uted #ThankATeacher #LoveTeaching #iteachtoo