Mrs. Shareka Hall-Gregory is our new fourth grade teacher and her team and students could be more excited to have her. She brings lots of experience and fun ideas to our fourth grade. We are so happy to welcome Mrs. Gregory to Brookside and know she will fit right into our Brookside family.
If you could have lunch with a fictional character, who would it be? Ellie from Up (the wife)
Who was your Favorite teacher and why? “My High School US History teacher because he told the best stories about history and made me want to be a history teacher one day. I am glad I stuck with elementary school though.”
If you were given $1000 - what would you buy? Gifts for friends and family (what a sweet and kind way to spend that money!)
What song would you sing at Karaoke night? Any Carrie Underwood song
Who or what inspires you? My parents and my nephew Atticus.
Share a Memory or two of school: (look at all of these fun activities)
- School has always been fun for me. I loved playing school growing up and I am the daughter of a high school teacher, my dad. My favorite memories of school have always been the really awesome fieldtrips I went on in elementary and Jr high school. As a teacher now I would NEVER be brave enough to take that age of students on those kids of fieldtrips.
- 4th grade- entire 4th grade flew to Sacramento for the day
- 5th grade- entire grade went to Catalina Island for a week
- 6th grade- entire grade went to Space Camp for a week
- 7th grade- entire grade went to Washington DC for a week
- 8th grade- entire grade went to Florida(Kennedy Space Center & Disney World) for a week
What is your Favorite thing to teach every year? Double digit multiplication
What is the best thing about your job? “When I get to see the light come on for students who are struggling and when students come back to visit me.”
Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? I love Disneyland, tacos, Cherry Dr. Pepper, and GOOD gluten free dessert.
#brooksidetigers #tigerpride #brooksidestudents #BeTheMagic #NeboHero #NeboSchoolDistrict #StudentSuccess #EmpowerStudents #EngageStudents #FocusOnStudents #LoveUTpublicSchools #UtPol #UtEd #ThankATeacher #LoveTeaching #covid19 #staywellnebo
|Shareka Gregory.jpg||30.7 KB|