I hope you all had a fun filled holiday with your family. Now that Thanksgiving is over the white stuff is falling in preparation for our next holiday. Wow! Beautiful.
Now that weather is upon us, please help your children be prepared for outdoor recesses. Pack boots, gloves, hats in a bag to put on at recess. This gives them dry shoes to put back on in class. Also, send a coat with your child's name in it. We will go out most days unless the temperature falls below 30 degrees. Then we will have an indoor recess. Today we are having an indoor recess because the snow is wet and heavy plus I want to make sure students are prepared.
A few things to know about this week are:
1. Our 6th grade orchestra will have their winter concert this Thursday, December 1st at 6:30 on the stage.
2. Our 2nd grade will have a field trip on Friday, December 2nd. They will attend Christmas Around the World at BYU. This field trip is best dress so you may want to send extra clothes to change into after.
Next week things to know:
1. 5th grade will begin their 15 day review of keyboarding on Tuesday.
2. PTA and SCC are on Wednesday.
3. Our 3rd grade parent program is Thursday, December 8th at 6:00.
Thank you for sharing your children with us. I have the best job because I get to work with all of you!