This will be our last Teacher Tuesday and we are highlighting one of the best! Miss Elizabeth Bowns teaches sixth grade. This is her second year at Brookside. She is amazing at what she does and we are lucky to have her here.
- Pizza: Supreme Pizza - She likes everything!
- book/author: The Kane Chronicles
- Ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
- Sport: Swimming in the summer, ice skating in the winter
- Color: Mint Green
- Snack: Fried Pickles
- Zoo Animal: Do dolphins count? Of course they do!
- Recess game: Reading under the Slide. What? We can do that?
What do you love to do on the weekend? Sleep and Mindcraft
Who was your favorite teacher and why? Sharon Bodily. She expected a lot of us and was strict with her rules, but would move heaven and earth to teach us what we needed to do. She actually taught me skills that I would need in real life (such as sticking to a deadline and revising my work until I got it right).
If you were given $1000 - what would you buy? A vacation.
What song would you sing at Karaoke night? The Voyage by Celtic Thunder
Who or what inspires you? My mom.
#brooksidetigers #tigerpride #brooksidestudents #DiscoverPowerWithin #nebohero #NeboSchoolDistrict #studentsuccess #empowerstudents #engagestudents #focusonstudents #loveUTpublicschools #utpol #uted #ThankATeacher #LoveTeaching #iteachtoo