March 2nd is National Read Across America Day & the birthday of Dr. Seuss! To celebrate reading, we will have some dress up days inspired by the beloved books by Dr. Seuss!
This will be February 25th – March 1st.
- Monday, February 25th is "Green Eggs and Ham - Wear green from head to toe!
- Tuesday, February 26th is "Fox in Socks" - Wear CRAZY socks!
- Wednesday, February 27th is "Cat in the Hat" - Wear stripes or a hat!
- Thursday, February 28th is "Who-Ville Hair" - CRAZY hair day!
- Friday, March 1st is "Sleep Book" - Wear comfy clothes or PJ's and bring books for your class read-a-thon
Also, we are holding a BOOK MARK DESIGN CONTEST! Show off your drawing skills and design a book mark for students here at Brookside! Your book mark should be in black and white so students can color it in on their own, like a coloring book page. The winner’s design will be printed and made into a bookmark for every student to color and use! Turn in your design to the front office on or before Friday March 1st!
#brooksidetigers #tigerpride #brooksidestudents #nebohero #NeboSchoolDistrict #studentsuccess #empowerstudents #engagestudents #focusonstudents #loveUTpublicschools #utpol #uted #ThankATeacher #iteachtoo